2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davek Exaggerating things...it was 6 samurai who approached Marcel...video evidence below

I think its class that the DOF came out and brought them to an office to discuss everything.

Strange though that if the fans didnt leak the meeting...who did :eek:

Being discussed on Talksport in the next hour. Hopefully some of the sensationalist reports of this incident will be put to bed.

Deadline? He hasn’t signed a player in January for 9 years mate no point staying patient nothing will be happening bar hopefully some sales
shame, as the sqaud clearly needs a midfielder and a few other positions, to not even get a loan would be disappointing. Was hoping Carlo would add some pressure.

shame, as the sqaud clearly needs a midfielder and a few other positions, to not even get a loan would be disappointing. Was hoping Carlo would add some pressure.

Maybe in the summer maybe, not counting my chickens though.

Tough period for the club until me move stadium I believe.

Bernard 120k a week
Mina 120k a week
Gomes 110k a week

This is the fella who is going to provide Ancelloti with players to get us to top 6 or top 4 lol.

Does anyone know - really - how much it costs to get rid of players before their contract is up ? Is it a simple case of having to pay off their contract?
E.g. Niasse, Martina, Schneiderlin - do we have to just pay off their contract and they can go?
so it doesn't save us money to get rid of them, but if they went even on a free transfer today, we'd save their 6 months' wages, correct?

Delph 90k a week
Digne 90k a week
Kean 50k a week
Iwobi 50k a week

All these 7 add up to 630k a week 33mill a year on wages for this merry band of Brands men.

Not one ounce of leadership quality in any of them.

And Brands still gets credit.

Does anyone know - really - how much it costs to get rid of players before their contract is up ? Is it a simple case of having to pay off their contract?
E.g. Niasse, Martina, Schneiderlin - do we have to just pay off their contract and they can go?
so it doesn't save us money to get rid of them, but if they went even on a free transfer today, we'd save their 6 months' wages, correct?

Many managers have a get-out clause where, during a certain period, you can sack them and pay them a set amount – can be anything from 6 months, a year, or until they get a new job.

Some players also have them but it relates more to transfers but you could cancel contracts if you agree on a pay-off. That's not unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.