2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
First season under Martinez they still had the discipline from the Moyes period and knuckled down to produce what was asked of them...and it was a BIG ask: to play football to feet after 11 seasons of Moyes' hoofball. But they quickly decided thereafter that they didn't fancy any more professioanlism....and it's been that way ever since.

I think we're reaching a fork in the road here though. Ancelotti has the credibility none of the latest manager had and if they choose to butt heads with this new regime they';ll be the one's shown the door. The credibility of this club is now on the line, and I dont expect those who showed the ambition to bring Ancelotti in to be in any mood not to back him if that needs to be done.

It's the losing mentality, in the club, mediocrity is rife, but it starts from the top and has run through the club for years. We have the bring a blue home, ex player favourites and staff who have been here for eons. Blame Kenwright for that and Moshiri for letting him get away with it. Even liverpool have binned off the boot room culture, why can't we.

My sources are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.