2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Monchi these days? Wonder if he would be tempted to line up with Carlo whilst we get shot of this clown?

Monchi was one of two names lined up by Moshiri, Brands was the other. Both turned down the opportunity which was why we ended up with Walsh for two years. People have quickly turned on Brands, they’d have done the same for Monchi imo

Monchi was one of two names lined up by Moshiri, Brands was the other. Both turned down the opportunity which was why we ended up with Walsh for two years. People have quickly turned on Brands, they’d have done the same for Monchi imo

Tbf to Monchi he's proven in top leagues.

Brands has only worked in a 3rd rate league where players go for pittance.

Massive leap from the Dutch League to the Premier League which is my concern with Brands so far.

He has one more Summer to prove people wrong because until now, I'm not buying into him.

So a great cross just begging to be headed in isn’t an end product? Got a tomato for a brain by the sound of it. Keep blaming the easy targets though, the likes of Digne and Mina are really showing them up after all.
Calm down son. Tomato/ potato, means agree to disagree.

tough day in all for all of us. Let’s pull back on insults.

Calm down son. Tomato/ potato, means agree to disagree.

tough day in all for all of us. Let’s pull back on insults.
Fair enough, sorry I’m very annoyed tonight. I just don’t see how anyone could watch that and come away thinking walcott was a major issue though. I reckon we had 4 good chances from open play and he created every single one. He could have played much better Overall, but he was responsibly for literally everything good we did. On a day when everyone was rubbish, he was at least a little rubbish than most.

Unfortunately for Brands, it was Siggy and Schneids on show today - which he had nothing to do with. Perhaps Gomes, Delph and Gbamin would have wrestled control of the midfield, we'll never know.

We nee to get rid
And bin this director of football role

a managed like ancelloti knows player knows agents and is well Placed to do the signings
Agree on this, a small up coming manager might need a DOF to help and take pressure off, but how can you get a elite manager and then have a DOF, unless Brands makes the tea and runs the post office for Carlo then he wont be missed.

We nee to get rid
And bin this director of football role

a managed like ancelloti knows player knows agents and is well Placed to do the signings
Agree on this, a small up coming manager might need a DOF to help and take pressure off, but how can you get a elite manager and then have a DOF, unless Brands makes the tea and runs the post office for Carlo then he wont be missed.
You mean a manager like Ancelotti who has worked under/with a DoF in nearly every job he’s had, and has outright stated how important he considers that role to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.