2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not got a great record here if you're saying half the cash he's spent has been on dubious signings.

It's not dubious if one 27m player has been crocked so your unable to judge. Another looked perfectly comfortable when partnered with a player that complimented him. Kean can play he just needs to be calm and get a couple of goals to believe he can do it in this league and the fans to not get on his back.

Sometimes you need players to settle in to the club and the league. I actually didn't think you would be a person who would unrealisticly want everything now?

He's not got a great record here if you're saying half the cash he's spent has been on dubious signings.
I will give him a couple more windows till I make my mind up on him. I'd like to see the business he does in the market when he not having to shift other calamitous regimes expensive deadwood,all summer. He's made some good signings but no dough leaving us short last summer.

I will give him a couple more windows till I make my mind up on him. I'd like to see the business he does in the market when he not having to shift other calamitous regimes expensive deadwood,all summer. He's made some good signings but no dough leaving us short last summer.
Worth noting also that, in the end, seemed like Silva didn't even really know what he wanted which won't have helped matters.

Jury is in for me.

the problem brands has got is attracting big name players to the club. most teams are in a period of re construction like arenal united chelsea so just in the premier league we are competing with them. id target young up and coming players and maybe one or 2 experienced players. definately a CM who can pass and compete physically and a goalscorer but like I said loads of clubs want the same

Jury is in for me.

Imagine an ugly baby Dave...gradually blooming into a beautiful princess...

Challenge got him is binning the terrible 3.
Sigurdsson, Tosun and Walcott

All our rubbish players will be gone by summer 2021. Either their contracts are up or they will only have 1 season left in which case they can be loaned...never to return.

the problem brands has got is attracting big name players to the club. most teams are in a period of re construction like arenal united chelsea so just in the premier league we are competing with them. id target young up and coming players and maybe one or 2 experienced players. definately a CM who can pass and compete physically and a goalscorer but like I said loads of clubs want the same

We need to target 5 u23 players who can come in and be fully adjusted ready for the 2021/2022 season.

This window and summer some can come in and adapt of course then the following summer and Jan again...

Then 2021 we could have one heck of a young team with a world class manager

Irrelevant this fella.

No signings or departures then.

If you read Ancelottis book, you can see that he has another opinion.
He is not interestet in dealing with the players agents, the bidding and negotiations with other clubs.

Im sure he isn’t.
I am sure though, that he will have sole control over incomings and outgoings without having to talk it through with a DOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.