2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it´s not all down to the manager, if this set of players were truly any good they wouldn´t be 18th in the league even if me or you were in charge.

We´ve assembled a squad seriously lacking in key areas. DCL, Sigurdsson and Davies starting in CF and CM tonight says a lot.

Marcel Brands doesnt keep playing Sigurdsson, Marcel Brands doesnt keep playing DCL instead of Kean.

Dave last week you said Silva should be retained.

Different tune now hey.
Nope.

Three weeks ago I said he should be sacked.

What's Brands' excuse?

He's a 'kin helmet and you know it.

Signs players without medicals, has presided over a massive disconnection of first team and U23s, has bought utter 'kin tat with £250M.

He's failed.

I get that people are a tad annoyed.

But ive seen these players perform at a very high level, theres a fella on the touchline whos paid millions to get a tune out of them.

The players are also paid millions to do jobs and win football games, spineless and worthless.

Another week with blamed aimed at brands.

The fella who doesnt pick the team, manage the players, didn't choose the manager and best of all, sees the players he has signed sat on the bench or hooked after 30 minutes.

Do you all want brands to be manager as well? Chairman? Owner? How much more do you want brands to do given he is at fault for everything out of his control.

Another week with blamed aimed at brands.

The fella who doesnt pick the team, manage the players, didn't choose the manager and best of all, sees the players he has signed sat on the bench or hooked after 30 minutes.

Do you all want brands to be manager as well? Chairman? Owner? How much more do you want brands to do given he is at fault for everything out of his control.

He is equally to blame as the rest of them running ('running') the club atm.

Silva deserves to go. He's not good enough. Nobody is saying otherwise.

But the rest all split the blame too.

Nope.

Three weeks ago I said he should be sacked.

What's Brands' excuse?

He's a 'kin helmet and you know it.

Signs players without medicals, has presided over a massive disconnection of first team and U23s, has bought utter 'kin tat with £250M.

He's failed.

Dave, you know I have my issues with Brands.

But he's done more to try and solve the U23 issue than had been done before. He hasn't presided over it at all.

If he lets Silva be in charge for another game then he's as bad as the rest of the crap we have in the big seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.