2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

There aren’t miles ahead imo. Yes they are in a good run of form. But things can change quickly.

So do you think Burnley & Crystal Palace are miles ahead.
I know they have a far better manager then us. Better defensively overall. Their midfield is far better then ours. I didn’t say Burnley and Palace were. Only Leicester.

I assume he’s just saying Leicester have got a good squad, rather than everyone above us has, what with that being what he said and everything.
Exactly mate. That was the point I was making. We were talked off as one of the teams along with Leicester to be challenging the top 6. They will, we won’t. They’ve recruited well and have a competent manager with a clear strategy to take the club forward, whereas we don’t.

Exactly mate. That was the point I was making. We were talked off as one of the teams along with Leicester to be challenging the top 6. They will, we won’t. They’ve recruited well and have a competent manager with a clear strategy to take the club forward, whereas we don’t.

Leicester also havent been shy in sacking managers they deemed not worthy either.

We’re in a bit of bad spiral at the moment, not to impressed with on or of the field presently.

It all needs backing though.

Defo must do better report cards needs to be handed out as the dust of the summer lifts, it’s been undermining overall, but here we are, not our first rodeo but job of work is now results.

I’d back Marco here.,

Status
Not open for further replies.