2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not overnight though. They’ve had some very good players for a while, some have got better and some have been bought. Our squad isn’t awful, I never said it was, simply that it’s not top 6 material. Our recruitment this summer was lacking, I said it at the time and what I’m seeing is just proving it. The centre halves don’t work, the midfield is lacking both attacking and defensively and our main striker is still DCL. Again, I’m not defending silva, but he’s not the only one to blame by a long shot.

Neither have Leicester to be fair. They're still reliant on Vardy for goals. They don't create many chances either - they're 13th for shots and 16th for shots on target. They're just clinical.

On the other hand, they're very good defensively.

Overall, surely it's the management rather than the recruitment to get the best out of what's there.

No I think that’s why they sacked the manager when they were about 11th, because they have good players and knew they should be better than that. Vardy, Maddison, tielemans, ndidi And pereira are miles better than our equivalents. Miles better.
We finished above them last season.

Neither have Leicester to be fair. They're still reliant on Vardy for goals. They don't create many chances either - they're 13th for shots and 16th for shots on target. They're just clinical.

On the other hand, they're very good defensively.

Overall, surely it's the management rather than the recruitment to get the best out of what's there.
Neither have Leicester what? That doesn’t make sense.

They’ve recruited loads better. Seriously, loads better. We obviously disagree and they’re only opinions so we’ll leave it there, but take another look at both clubs recruitment. They’ve walked all over us in my opinion.
It is laughable to compare the manager and squads of Leicester and Everton at present. They are so far ahead of us it’s embarassing. Don’t know why Maguire would want to leave them for united. They are infinitely better then united also.

It is laughable to compare the manager and squads of Leicester and Everton at present. They are so far ahead of us it’s embarassing. Don’t know why Maguire would want to leave them for united. They are infinitely better then united also.
There aren’t miles ahead imo. Yes they are in a good run of form. But things can change quickly.

So do you think Burnley & Crystal Palace are miles ahead.

Is this feller actually real or a hologram?

A director of football...and we need some direction.

WTF is this chump doing, another Hugo Boss shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.