2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were going to get them Dave?

We all know about the Zouma and Zaha mess but not Brands fault. Also you need to look at the deadwood that he has moved on, is there no credit for that.

You are suffering from Brandsphobia, take a pill or two.
Where am I getting them from? I believe Brands gets paid a fortune to solve those issues.

Many of those people appreciate he was never gonna fix the whole squad in 12months, which is all hes had.

Fixing it by selling our best player from last season for buttons and leaving a gaping hole in the defence and employing a teenager to solve our attacker problems.

How long does he need do you reckon?

Silva gets no time at all but this fraud is extended years and years to get his act together.

Some people need to have a word with themselves.

Fixing it by selling our best player from last season for buttons and leaving a gaping hole in the defence and employing a teenager to solve our attacker problems.

How long does he need do you reckon?

Silva gets no time at all but this fraud is extended years and years to get his act together.

Some people need to have a word with themselves.

I said it would take 5 or 6 perfect transfer windows to fix.

So 4 years till the squad is able to properly challenge for the title.

Im sure by then we will have a proper manager also

But my point was the complaints from certain quarters of Brands dealings were in ignorance of who we were actually looking at plus the holding club has to be willing to sell. As for Zaha, CP wanted way too much from what we know even Arsenal turned it down.

Like Dave you seem to have Brandsphobia. As I said to him give Brands credit for deadwood moved on. Plus from what you are saying none of his signings meet with your approval.
I think Bernard, Digne were very good signings, the rest are just average signings that any clubs make

Where am I getting them from? I believe Brands gets paid a fortune to solve those issues.

it his fundamental duty above all else is it not ??

to scour the world for talent and get them signed up as prompt as possible

this job could prove to be above what he is capable of, as we are desperately short allover the pitch this season , and as we all know he doesn't do deals in jan

I said it would take 5 or 6 perfect transfer windows to fix.

So 4 years till the squad is able to properly challenge for the title.

Im sure by then we will have a proper manager also
But surely it is not fare to Silva if that's the case, if i was the manager and Brands came to me after a year and said here you are, here's the striker i got you, he's only 19, a bit raw and is coming off the back of a unsettling time in italy but he's got potential i'd be thinking wtf

But surely it is not fare to Silva if that's the case, if i was the manager and Brands came to me after a year and said here you are, here's the striker i got you, he's only 19, a bit raw and is coming off the back of a unsettling time in italy but he's got potential i'd be thinking wtf

A good manager would relish the chance to mould such a great young striker, instead Fraudo Silva benches him.

Status
Not open for further replies.