2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Gomes and Gbamin were injured to be fair.

Not many sides do well without their first choice CM pairing.

Problem we have is the Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson midfield combo.
He played with fire selling Gueye and it's been a disaster.

Could not keep Gueye any longer, he wanted the move and behaved impeccably when we denied him the move first time they came with an offer.

Delph will fill the gap, he just had his first poor game today.
Sorry mate, but he could keep Gueye. What a player wants doesn't come into it. He sold Gueye to get the fees paid on incomings going.

Sorry mate, but he could keep Gueye. What a player wants doesn't come into it. He sold Gueye to get the fees paid on incomings going.
Keep Gueye, have a disgruntled player running down his contract, not going to happen.

We could not hold him back any longer, he wanted to go to PSG.

Given he seems to have a free hand on transfers which is basically 50% of the game these days he takes as much as the blame for any on the pitch failure of Silva

Can’t blame one and not the other

A stinker of a summer.

A win today and we would have gone joint 2nd, that doesnt strike me as a stinker.

Maybe if Silva would have played the brand new striker he signed for him and 2 of his summer signings didnt get injured.

Meh.
But we didn’t win, we could have gone 3rd, instead we got beat by the mighty Bournemouth, thanks for spoiling my weekend again Everton.

A stinker of a summer.

A win today and we would have gone joint 2nd, that doesnt strike me as a stinker.

Maybe if Silva would have played the brand new striker he signed for him and 2 of his summer signings didnt get injured.

Meh.

We all knew we wouldn't win. If everton have a chance to capitalise on something then everton will lose.

If he didn't set up the same way with the same pointless sideways passing with a high line every time we go away, then maybe things might improve.

We are not good enough to play 4 attackers away from home. The fact a man earning millions a year cannot see this, but a meagre little nobody like myself can, is really quite baffling.

A stinker of a summer.

Meh.
Kean: looks clueless after a brief good start to his time here. I'm not writing him off, but he isn't the answer. I know it and you know it. Better atm than DCL? Of course, but only just.

We could have gone joint 2nd yeah. But we didn't.

We've dropped 8 points from 15 and languish for now in the bottom half.

Brands bought late and bought poorly...and didn't buy at all at CB.

This up and down form is down to him.

Kean: looks clueless after a brief good start to his time here. I'm not writing him off, but he isn't the answer. I know it and you know it. Better atm than DCL? Of course, but only just.

We could have gone joint 2nd yeah. But we didn't.

We've dropped 8 points from 15 and languish for now in the bottom half.

Brands bought late and bought poorly...and didn't buy at all at CB.

This up and down form is down to him.

Up and down form is down to the man who bought the players?

Is poor form not down to managers these days?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.