2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big is Brands ffs

EBZKg26XYAAWOCR.jpeg

There really are no words to describe how incredibly brilliant this guy is to our club. He is transforming us, he is making us excited to be Evertonians again, he is instilling us with confidence, not only from a playing staff point of view, but his influence over the rest of the club and its ability to make transfers......

This time tomorrow, I have no doubt in my mind that this guy will have possibly made us a serious contender for a top six place, at the least! If he hasn't already.

There really are no words to describe how incredibly brilliant this guy is to our club. He is transforming us, he is making us excited to be Evertonians again, he is instilling us with confidence, not only from a playing staff point of view, but his influence over the rest of the club and its ability to make transfers......

This time tomorrow, I have no doubt in my mind that this guy will have possibly made us a serious contender for a top six place, at the least! If he hasn't already.
Mate your not fooling me your @davek's double...

You sign 1 CB and everybody loses their God damn mind.

Yeah it's been a bit OTT

But wow, the last thing Brands needed right now was to have it look like he was being led down the garden path to overpay for what could be an absolute duffer of a signing on deadline day when quite a lot of people were already worrying that we were dilly dallying in regards to Zouma

It's the perfect storm of bad outcomes for him

Yeah it's been a bit OTT

But wow, the last thing Brands needed right now was to have it look like he was being led down the garden path to overpay for what could be an absolute duffer of a signing on deadline day when quite a lot of people were already worrying that we were dilly dallying in regards to Zouma

It's the perfect storm of bad outcomes for him

We moved on from Zouma AGES ago.

Harry Maguire just went for 80m, I said we would struggle for a CB and I called it a few weeks ago that we would get 1 in on loan.

We just need to hope Mina and Keane never get injured and pray that Lewis Gibson is any good.

We needed 5 players Rojo will be number 4.

People might think im just defending Brands, but I honestly reached a level of zen a few weeks ago, whatever was gonna happen will happen, I wasnt gonna let it get me down or stress me out, for me getting the numbers and the quality right in the squad was the most important thing. So happy with the boy Mo Keggers, so happy to finally have a Striker worthy of the name. Sure hes a young lad and he might need time, but just knowing im gonna be watching him play, watching him grow for a season is enough for me.

Whatever will be, will be Mikey, you cant change the past and you cant mould the future, just sit back and enjoy whatever comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.