2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only one a million miles from being convinced about Brands.

Forget the nice touches with players mums on TV (puke inducing) - do it privately ffs.

All that matters is that he improves us as a team.

Kean (who was the last 19yo foreign import to make an impact at the top level of the prem?) - in no way solves the striker problem.

We have sold our best centre mid and have not replaced our best central defender of last season.
We need a new right back, 2 centre halfs, another striker and to my mind a different keeper if we are to get anywhere near 6th.

Also if Gbaim is significantly worse than Gueye (which he probably is) then we are in for another utterly gash season.

Forget the nice touches with players mums on TV (puke inducing) - do it privately ffs.

Kean (who was the last 19yo foreign import to make an impact at the top level of the prem?) - in no way solves the striker problem.

We have sold our best centre mid and have not replaced our best central defender of last season.
We need a new right back, 2 centre halfs, another striker and to my mind a different keeper if we are to get anywhere near 6th.

Also if Gbaim is significantly worse than Gueye (which he probably is) then we are in for another utterly gash season.

There’s a few other strange cats about.

LOL

giphy.gif

lol We're going down , fella

E d g y

As a not-convinced-in-outs-matters-kindofguy; you're doing it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.