2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he had an 8/10 transfer window.

In his only available transfer window.

And we’re not allowed to think he’s done a class job?

I also think he's done a good job however its only been one transfer window. Our fans have a habit of overhyping players/managers etc Martinez was world class after his first season and we all seen what happened next.

All im saying is lets hold off slightly on the "Marcel can do no wrong" until we can beyond doubt say he's doing/done a great job ie. After more than one transfer window.

So far I've liked how he's gone about business however this window is still young enough to go either way so lets wait and see.

He didn't play enough. I question his dedication as well as his ability. Gets himself up just for big games? No good to us.
It's nice just to have a player that turns up for big games. If he can do it in the Derby, we should build him a statue.

He didn't play enough. I question his dedication as well as his ability. Gets himself up just for big games? No good to us.

He didn't play enough through a combination of injury and Keane and Zouma forming a strong partnership, especially late in season

He didn't play enough through a combination of injury and Keane and Zouma forming a strong partnership, especially late in season
We'll see on Mina this season. I think our best pairing is Zouma and Keane. I dont think he reads inter-play around the edge of the box too well, tbh.

How many pages of this thread has been taken up by the absolutely pointless argument of how much Brands will get for selling Mina, when Mina isn't even going to be sold?
Don't know why so many people humour the lemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.