2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, sorry I’m very annoyed tonight. I just don’t see how anyone could watch that and come away thinking walcott was a major issue though. I reckon we had 4 good chances from open play and he created every single one. He could have played much better Overall, but he was responsibly for literally everything good we did. On a day when everyone was rubbish, he was at least a little rubbish than most.
I’m right there with you man. Brutal the state of it really.

I was very much an advocate of walcotts coming here when he did. I was on here posting stats and sifting through injury reports, believing it’s not as dire as people are making out to be.
I think I’m just possibly overly critical of him because he had not produced as I hoped he would here and that one to Richarlison he botched up still has me fuming.

It can’t rain all the time. COYB

Apparently you’re not a golfer

Did you mean this by any chance:

Iwobi: Has looked infinitely more creative than Sigurdsson WHEN PLAYED AS A 10
KDan: Far too soon to make that judgement
Delph: Yeah fair enough
Mina: Eh?!

Kean is awful mate, Honestly garbage, If he was a youth player coming into the first team we would be screaming for him to be knowhere near the first team, but he's cost 30m from Juve so everyone's giving him time

Mina honestly looks like Bambi on ice, Looked like frigging yard dog today against some kids and Origi

Iwobi at 30m is another Walcott, Crap

Iwobi: Has looked infinitely more creative than Sigurdsson WHEN PLAYED AS A 10
KDan: Far too soon to make that judgement
Delph: Yeah fair enough
Mina: Eh?!

£28m. But you knew that. Have a day off.
FFS, is there any basis for defending a CB who looks like he runs through treacle when the ball is knocked in behind him and he has to turn and chase?

The feller is appalling. Cant head the ball, cant run.

You can bank on this: Ancelotti wont be playing him when he gets his own CB in.

We could have got Lozano for that price, who Brands had worked with at PSV and ironically Ancelotti signed. 10x the player Iwobi is, and exactly what we needed. Bad mistake from Brands there.
...not the only one either.

I wouldn't give him a brass farthing.

Sack him and cut our losses.

Kean is awful mate, Honestly garbage, If he was a youth player coming into the first team we would be screaming for him to be knowhere near the first team, but he's cost 30m from Juve so everyone's giving him time
Good to know we’re not jumping to conclusions on a teenager coming into the most difficult league in the world, in a new country whose language he doesn’t speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.