2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

great little article on the BBC site today around Marcel Brands and the Moise Kean transfer. Well worth a read.

great little article on the BBC site today around Marcel Brands and the Moise Kean transfer. Well worth a read.

"He talks to the wives of the players, to the family. He knows everything - and I mean everything. If Kean has a nephew he will know about him. "

Creepy...

"He talks to the wives of the players, to the family. He knows everything - and I mean everything. If Kean has a nephew he will know about him. "

Creepy...

I hear he extensively talks to the wives behind closed doors rigorously. So much so that the players transfer hangs on it.

What a man.

"Brands has given Everton's transfer strategy the new dimension of a man at the helm whose name means something when he calls the big clubs and agents, an area where Walsh struggled."

And then articles like this only increases his reputation further

"Has an immense knowledge of world football"

*Targets only Marcus Rojo as a backup CB option after Zouma falls through*
The thing is, we don’t know who we were after throughout the summer. Everyone thinks it was Zouma and Zouma only.

Silva said sone of the figures Everton were getting quoted was outrageous. Obviously it looks like they wanted a certain age and prem experience, as the window was closing with our loan pursuits for Smalling & Rojo. The Manchester media can print what they want, but everyone knows if we had bid 25mil for Rojo or a season loan and buying next summer. Utd would have bit our hands off.

Status
Not open for further replies.