2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not on arm and legs wages, hes just back after starring for his country in the Copa America and not long off the back of starring for his country in a World Cup.

As I said, if Harry Maguire is worth 85m, getting 50 or 60m for Mina would be an utter cakewalk.
Ha Ha Ha. Listen to yourself. £50-60M for the Colombian Carl Tiler.

Apparently, though, it'd be easy to get shut of Mina, whose on an arm and a leg wages, and we'd get £30M for hm even after a terrible debut season.

I'm confused.

Terrible ? You really are a piece of work...seen him keep out Chelsea and Liverpool’s all star attack has just been outstanding for Columbia in the copa America ,still if your face don’t fit with legendary pessimistic dave it doesn’t matter what you do on the pitch

Terrible ? You really are a piece of work...seen him keep out Chelsea and Liverpool’s all star attack has just been outstanding for Columbia in the copa America ,still if your face don’t fit with legendary pessimistic dave it doesn’t matter what you do on the pitch
It's about him, not me. Play the man not the ball all you want, but it isn't making Mina anymore fit for purpose in this league.

Generous, tbf.

We paid top whack for him because he scored a goal against England last summer and because he played for Barcelona.

He's certainly not done anything to increase that price so I'd say you were right. On a good day we could get back what we paid. In reality someone like Stoke will probably offer around 12 million in a year and we will bite their hands off.

We paid top whack for him because he scored a goal against England last summer and because he played for Barcelona.

He's certainly not done anything to increase that price so I'd say you were right. On a good day we could get back what we paid. In reality someone like Stoke will probably offer around 12 million in a year and we will bite their hands off.

Im not sure you and Dave are aware of prices in todays game of footy.

Apparently he had a good Copa America. If there's anyone willing to take him we should not stand in the way of that. Anything approaching a break even fee would be adequate.

Apparently he had a good Copa America. If there's anyone willing to take him we should not stand in the way of that. Anything approaching a break even fee would be adequate.
lol lol lol

Why are we selling 1 of the only 2 CBs we have Dave?

Oh thats right, you seem to think we could replace him for the 15m we would get from his sale.

LOG OFF PARODY

Status
Not open for further replies.