2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all relative though. What was tons of money before us now just enough to maintain a decent squad

I wish people would look on the bright side. Why do people look for negatives? I never have,I always see whats good in things. To quote Mosh..'we will never have to worry about money again' Come on Blues, lets be positive......

You aren’t entitled to anything in sport - you get what you earn through hard work and application
We are entitled to expect that after playing without a decent striker for three seasons that a club with top 6 ambitions and with a "billionaire" owning it can get a striker through the door worthy of the name.

Leicester just got a decent deal for Perez. That's the minimum I expect.

We are entitled to expect that after playing without a decent striker for three seasons that a club with top 6 ambitions and with a "billionaire" owning it can get a striker through the door worthy of the name.

True - but Perez isn’t really the “next level” I think you are talking about. Good player, but would not really improve us much. Indeed if he costs that much, a proper poacher will cost double at least

As has been stated 2 seasons.
If you think 30m for perez is good business for leicester god help you.
I guarantee you we get someone better for less,in fact we already have with Gomes

They haven’t Dave, Perez is turbo gutter trash

True - but Perez isn’t really the “next level” I think you are talking about. Good player, but would not really improve us much. Indeed if he costs that much, a proper poacher will cost double at least
Perez is trash.
They haven’t Dave, Perez is turbo gutter trash
Well, I respectfully disagree. Here's why:

We have now on our books three forwards who have a GS rate of 1 per 5/6 games; Perez is a 1 in 4. To get a 1 in 3 ratio player we'd have to pay approaching £50M.

That's just business.

If we got another 10 goals from our forwards next season it'd place pressure on the periphery of the top 6 teams.

As has been stated 2 seasons.
If you think 30m for perez is good business for leicester god help you.
I guarantee you we get someone better for less,in fact we already have with Gomes
Let's see some strikers in.

I am now VERY concerned that this joker and Silva are going to leave it as it is if they cant shift Tosun out.

That would be a waste of another season.

Too long we've had a pop gun attack. No more.

Let's see some strikers in.

I am now VERY concerned that this joker and Silva are going to leave it as it is if they cant shift Tosun out.

That would be a waste of another season.

Too long we've had a pop gun attack. No more.
I am confident we will sign a striker Dave
However I believe silva has a lot of faith in DCL (which I don't ) and may not want to hamper his progress too much.
We may buy a young striker which we hope to sell at a profit in 2-3 years time,which is why I find the Kean links believable

Status
Not open for further replies.