2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good to hear via @theesk

the esk
the esk

@theesk

I got some great feedback from one of our scouts who was invited up to FF by Marcel. His feedback included "Exceptional, He went through the short, medium & long term projects for Academy, U23 & 1st team, knew us all by name before we even met & he knew my area as well as me!"
5:06 PM · Feb 12, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

the esk
the esk
@theesk

I got some great feedback from one of our scouts who was invited up to FF by Marcel. His feedback included "Exceptional, He went through the short, medium & long term projects for Academy, U23 & 1st team, knew us all by name before we even met & he knew my area as well as me!"
Did he mention if we're still in talks with Mourinhos people?

the esk
the esk
@theesk

Would love to know what the short term plan for the 1st team is. ‘Put the ball in that net over there lads, not the one behind you’

Monchi sacked by Roma, looks like hes on his way to Arse.

Lucky escape there.

Not sure on that mate, Roma have done very well under his leadership and we'd have been a lot better off than under Walsh. I'd say he's likely been sacked due to him wanting to leave as much as anything else.

Not sure on that mate, Roma have done very well under his leadership and we'd have been a lot better off than under Walsh. I'd say he's likely been sacked due to him wanting to leave as much as anything else.

Nah, his purchases were good but so ridiculously imbalanced. Had a hardly any centre halves, bought two naff keepers, no replacement for when De Rossi is out, no reliable slotter after Dzeko.

He did really well at Sevilla but their expectations weren’t the same.

Nah, his purchases were good but so ridiculously imbalanced. Had a hardly any centre halves, bought two naff keepers, no replacement for when De Rossi is out, no reliable slotter after Dzeko.

He did really well at Sevilla but their expectations weren’t the same.

I believe Steve Walsh has thrown his hat into the ring as his replacement lol

Status
Not open for further replies.