2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confident it that mate yeah? Hope you’re right like.

Im basing it on whats gone before.

Not once has Moshiri refused to sanction a purchase of any player so far, hes backed whoever his manager and DoF have asked for.

Based on Brands work at his previous clubs and his work so far with us I have complete faith in his ability to sign utter ballers.

So until such time I have a need to question Moshiri or Brands willingness to do work, im very confident.

Im basing it on whats gone before.

Not once has Moshiri refused to sanction a purchase of any player so far, hes backed whoever his manager and DoF have asked for.

Based on Brands work at his previous clubs and his work so far with us I have complete faith in his ability to sign utter ballers.

So until such time I have a need to question Moshiri or Brands willingness to do work, im very confident.

oh can you reveal your source please … as theres no way on earth you would personally know this..

I bet marco's in the boardroom with a list of players that he needs .. right now

Marco, like the previous managers will get what they desire.
the mosh has kyboshed that last week. saying no more spalshing the cash willy nilly.

marco will only survive this if he gets 3 players this window. good players at that.

what was it mosh said... and I quote '11th just is not good enough for us'

so finish 11th or below and it bye bye mediocore marco

Jesus Christ can people not be positive about a single thing? If Everton are that much of a burden on your life stop following them. It’s only a game ffs.

Brands has done well and now we just need to get rid of more deadwood then address the key areas

It's the same old suspects, on here day after day posting hysterical misery.

Can't see how they get any enjoyment out of Everton or posting this stuff relentlessly.

Got a feeling we are going back to the Moyes days here, clever purchases but never really going anywhere... treading water but am sure we will all pat ourselves on the back.

Hopefully am badly wrong and we see a mixture of clever purchases and the star quality we never had under Moyes to take us to the next level.
Spot on, a little bit of hope followed by barbed wire being wrapped around our necks.

the mosh has kyboshed that last week. saying no more spalshing the cash willy nilly.

marco will only survive this if he gets 3 players this window. good players at that.

Stop making your own stupid nonsense up FFS. This sentence I have highlighted in particular is a clear indication that you might be a tad unhinged.

Stop making your own stupid nonsense up FFS. This sentence I have highlighted in particular is a clear indication that you might be a tad unhinged.

you think this current squad is good enough for Europa ?? because that's the aim this season..

and this is is public forum to air personal opinions …. so deal with it

I have to read lots of your BS too....

All hes said is that we cant keep paying utter wasters wages each week.

He wants young hungry players with high transfer fees and low wages, thats all he said, he didnt say we wouldnt be spending any money, he simply said we wouldnt be WASTING money.

3 players this window? Are you a joker? We win on Saturday we go 7th, the squad is more than good enough to retain 7th, we dont need 3 players, we would LIKE 3 players, but even then they aint gonna get us higher than 7th, so why even bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.