2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
marcel already has his hands tied behind his back.. one window in. never change ev

Got a feeling we are going back to the Moyes days here, clever purchases but never really going anywhere... treading water but am sure we will all pat ourselves on the back.

Hopefully am badly wrong and we see a mixture of clever purchases and the star quality we never had under Moyes to take us to the next level.

Last edited:
Now isn’t the time to be cutting back on the spending. If anything, it’s time to be spending more.

Agree mate we’ve now got Marcel why would we neglect this?

I get on wages but why did we think it was appropiate to give a former PE teacher £200 Million to spend but not a world known excellent director of football.

This is the club of missed opportunities and false dawns I hope we aren’t embaraking on another because we as a fan base are getting very, very restless

Unreal people, the mess left by the clowns will take time. We are not going down. We need to get rid of the crap. It was never going to happen in one or two windows.

Don’t think many really thought it wouldn’t take time.... think people are just concerned we’ve given Steve Walsh our brewster Millions and he’s spunked it all and we’ve got nothing left.

Agree mate we’ve now got Marcel why would we neglect this?

I get on wages but why did we think it was appropiate to give a former PE teacher £200 Million to spend but not a world known excellent director of football.

This is the club of missed opportunities and false dawns I hope we aren’t embaraking on another because we as a fan base are getting very, very restless
I get the need to get rid of players, but Brands needs to be handed a huge war chest in the summer, otherwise we will continue to fall further behind.

Jesus Christ can people not be positive about a single thing? If Everton are that much of a burden on your life stop following them. It’s only a game ffs.

Brands has done well and now we just need to get rid of more deadwood then address the key areas

Can’t see too much negative about Marcel... think it’s the constraints he might have to work under.... given we gave a clown £200 Million to spunk

A man with a plan I'am. Clear the deadwood if I could I think I should. January signings the fans are whining. 1 in 1 out that's my shout, I'm on the board basically a lord. Status quo here we go, no change here oh dear.

Can’t see too much negative about Marcel... think it’s the constraints he might have to work under.... given we gave a clown £200 Million to spunk

He wont be working under any constraints, bar the FFP and STCC rules, we have enough money and we have enough deadwood to be able to build a very able first team squad, its not something he can do in this window or probably the next window.

He wont be working under any constraints, bar the FFP and STCC rules, we have enough money and we have enough deadwood to be able to build a very able first team squad, its not something he can do in this window or probably the next window.

Confident it that mate yeah? Hope you’re right like.

Then we better get to getting rid of the deadwood.

If no one is wanting them at the price we want/wages, then it’s time for us to lower our asking price or paying a percentage of their wage.

It’s a better option than having a squad full of deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.