2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance we get 15m for him, not this window anyway, best we can hope for is a loan fee and some of his wages off the books, same for the other players at this point. We arent really in a strong position to demand fees, people know we want rid so its just about getting them out the squad for now.

Think Brands did very, very well this window personally, I set targets at the end of the season and he smashed them all bar 1.

1 Back up GK x
1 starting LB x
1 starting CB at least x
1 DM/CM x
2 Widers x
1 ST at the very min

Not only did he improve the squad, but he managed to get rid of a LOAD of people we didnt need/want, still 2 weeks for him to move a few more on, but Bolaise is the only 1 earning enough money for us to care. I know some people want rid of Sandro, hell I want rid of Sandro, but we are a little light up top so we might keep him around till Jan at least till he can be replaced.
I want him behind the forwards as Gylfi is crap.
Hes not crap, Morgan isnt crap, Gana isnt crap, they are all just the wrong type of player for our needs IMO.

Pinning all my hopes on the boy Gomes and hoping Silva can solve the problem that I honestly cant regarding finding a midfield 3 that im totally happy with.

From what I can see Bernard has hardly ever played centrally, whether he can do it or not we will need to see.

The problem we have is that we need a 6 who can sit and dictate play, which isnt Morgan or Gana and we need 2 number 8s who can drive the ball forward, we dont even need a number 10 or rather I should say Silva would prefer not to play a number 10.

If we had that behind Tosun his lack of number 9 play wouldnt be as glaring.

Basically Marco will make do this season, but Midfield and Striker will defo be on his to do list.
tenor.gif

If you were going to go 3 at the back...how many centre backs would you need?

Its the same for the attacking midfielders...we have 3 across the pitch...how many do we need?

I would say 5 in each case...
Walcott
Richarlison
Bernard
Lookman

We have 4 who seem to fit the mould + Sigurdsson and Gomes who seem to be vying for the same position which i imagine is Schneiderlins

Status
Not open for further replies.