2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP.

Less income, no dough.
I can't see how FFP can survive the Rona. Even with this year's FFP holiday, 2 years from now loads of clubs, including plenty that UEFA rely on for their own profits (btw, it's mad to me that the regulator of an industry is also a commercial competitor of the organisations it regulates), are going to be in breach. Couple that with City's successful CAS legal challenge and inevitably reduced broadcasting revenues and major changes are going to have to be made.

...he certainly knew a player. What I liked were the times a match of no consequence would be on telly and when the camera swung to the stand, Moyes would be watching. He certainly put in the hours for the cause, pity it hasn’t worked out for him or us since he left.

United and Sociedad for obvious reasons put a black mark on his career. In hindsight he should have done things differently at both clubs.

The one that shocks me is Sunderland, i cant really see how he didnt put in a better showing there as the role seemed to be tailor made for him. On paper looking at Sunderland even know id have thought if a mega loaded owner came in Moyes would be a dream appointment for them...makes no sense to me how he failed there.

Replace him with Luis Campos from Lille

Yeah hes the fashionable choice at the moment but the snag is that the players hes brought in wouldnt get permits with us OR would need to have a couple of seasons in France to develop.

We dont know if (like Brands) he would be suited to the premier league until we hired him and wait 3 or 4 seasons.

Which also means we should stick with Brands another year.

Lets see how this window goes.

488DBE5C00000578-0-image-a-63_1516979813785.jpg

OTI3NDIz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.