• You can download GrandOldTeam's app on iOS here or Android here

Marcel Brands on Ryan Gravenberch

mill

Player Valuation: £30m
Asked if he could be a target for Everton, Brands said, “Whether he is feasible for Everton? I’m afraid he will make a choice right away for the absolute top, as for example Frenkie de Jong (to Barcelona) or Memphis Depay to Manchester United at the time did that. “

Mkjjones

Player Valuation: £6m
Asked if he could be a target for Everton, Brands said, “Whether he is feasible for Everton? I’m afraid he will make a choice right away for the absolute top, as for example Frenkie de Jong (to Barcelona) or Memphis Depay to Manchester United at the time did that. “
Well he won’t say yes will he?

dutchblue54

Player Valuation: £5m
guys i already said in a previous chat on this lad: forget about him. Ajax asks top dollar for their stars like de Jong, de Light, one Mr Davy K lol. So doubt this has any legs. Besides i did not see the interview, but Brands was there commenting on this player not as an Everton director and probably meant tongue in cheek that he fancied him for us.

Evermaarton

Player Valuation: £50k
If there would be even a very, very small chance we could sign him, we should actually break the bank for him. The lad oozes class. But I think Brands is right: he will leave Ajax and head to one of the big clubs right away.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock