Manuel Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta10

Player Valuation: £10m
Whatever happened to the lad?
I know the jury was always out on him but i always thought there was a real chance he could have been a star, the goal against Man U and the performance against Arsenal in the same season were prime examples
I know we've got no money but would a loan deal still be there? or is he holding down a place in the Valencia side?
There is also the fact that he f****d us off to go there in the first place which might put people off...

He's in Turkey I think and he's a bit of a prick. He done some stepovers and everyone though he was ace.

He wouldn't get in the present side with everyone being fit.

He's in Turkey I think and he's a bit of a prick. He done some stepovers and everyone though he was ace.

He wouldn't get in the present side with everyone being fit.

I sort of know what you mean with the stepover stuff but i did think he brought a bit of flair to the side which we dont currently have
Hopefully something this Ljajic can bring....

I sort of know what you mean with the stepover stuff but i did think he brought a bit of flair to the side which we dont currently have
Hopefully something this Ljajic can bring....

Arteta in the middle was twice the player mate. He's too deep sitting to compliment Fellaini either.

I wouldn't say no if he was £1m like.

Didn't perform last time until his last game.

let's not start this again pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

Toxteth will arive soon, as Manny & Fernandes are keywords that alert him, for he is an automated pc that is programmed to respond.

Manny was amazing, i was there when he was in the Main Stand. The little treacherous [Poor language removed]

He well and truly burnt his bridges at all the clubs he's been at. Now exiled in Turkey, I really don't want him here.

The last time he was here he played like he had lead boots on.

Great potential wasted.

I remember saying once on an Everton forum -- I think it was the one I was on before here -- that I never thought he was much. I got proper bollocked.

Glad to see I was right. Maybe not at the time, but I am now.

Status
Not open for further replies.