Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a look on the OS to remind me who we could potentially play in midfield with snides being injured and I notice Cuco martina is still listed, I thought he’d left so that was a nasty surprise.

with the people available id be tempted with a 4-3-3 tomorrow of

pickford
Sidibe - Mina - Holgate - baines
Bernard - Davies - Richarlison
Dom - Tosun - Kean

I feel that’s enough pace all around to make up for tosun

ok this isn’t football manager your playing here
The game would be 10-9 with that team

I just had a look on the OS to remind me who we could potentially play in midfield with snides being injured and I notice Cuco martina is still listed, I thought he’d left so that was a nasty surprise.

with the people available id be tempted with a 4-3-3 tomorrow of

pickford
Sidibe - Mina - Holgate - baines
Bernard - Davies - Richarlison
Dom - Tosun - Kean

I feel that’s enough pace all around to make up for tosun
Sweet baby jesus

I think this game will always remind me of Bernard spilling his Spaghetti for the easiest goal of his life, We played well that game too. Dunc can easily make it two out of two and they don't have as many dangerous players as Chelsea imo but they have so much pace pace pace pace attack wise that it's gonna be difficult.

I have a feeling DCL and Richarlison will both score and we will get a 3rd from an unlikely source.

Have a good feeling about this one...
Very good!! However, radical though this is, if Coleman is fit I would play him as a DM. Reason being we need to stop them outside our penalty area. They will throw themselves around and get awarded about ten penalties per home game on average.

We need those 'fouls' to happen in the middle. Richie or Dom will score. We need to prevent the officials being given the chance to square it up.

Bainesy will put himself in the shop window, imo. Manure have long courted his (and Seamus’) services and, perversely, good performances from the epl’s two best fullbacks, might spell our losing them.
I am not holding out much hope in this one but our brave lion hearts can be a capricious lot and hopefully, like other collective nouns of lion groups, they will demonstrate pride.
I’d like to see Bobby Martinez in the crowd for this one...
Man U are not in the market for players that age.

haha mate, I think we need to play aggressively. What’s your solution? Play with a back 5 and try and catch them on the counter big sam style?
Id rather play Big Sams style though mate and win 1-0 than play David Moyes style and lose every single game against all the top 6 sides

Status
Not open for further replies.