Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Benni available? We really need some of these injuries back. Hopefully who ever is fit can put a shift in. We need to sit deep to negate their pace.

Could have done with a few draws today but results again going against us.

Thanks to that dour Portuguese tit tomorrow is yet another must win

Could have done with a few draws today but results again going against us.

Thanks to that dour Portuguese tit tomorrow is yet another must win

Nah mate, I'd say tomorrow is a free hit for Big Dunc and his players, especially after last weekend. Hopefully with the pressure off we'll somehow sneak something here. Man U are pretty inconsistent and they had a huge result last time out, so we might just catch them with their pants down.

This is going to be a very good test for Everton. The boys will need to be calm and clinical when we have our chances.

Man Utd will expect to beat us tomorrow and will feel the pressure to do so. Despite their recent good performances the mood at club's like Man Utd can change quickly if Everton prove to be difficult opponents. It will be interesting to see what game plan Duncan goes there with.

I just had a look on the OS to remind me who we could potentially play in midfield with snides being injured and I notice Cuco martina is still listed, I thought he’d left so that was a nasty surprise.

with the people available id be tempted with a 4-3-3 tomorrow of

pickford
Sidibe - Mina - Holgate - baines
Bernard - Davies - Richarlison
Dom - Tosun - Kean

I feel that’s enough pace all around to make up for tosun

Always a tough place to go but doesn't hold anywhere near the same worry factor for supporters or players as going to the pit.Hope we can do well.Our injuries are a worry.If Dunc can motivate them like last week I'll be happy even if we lose.COYBB

Status
Not open for further replies.