Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And corner in the last second, like i always say someone anyone just run across front post because thats were they end up going

What an absolutely turd corner that is at the end lol

Not a pen
Smalling red card should have had them down to 10 men for 19 minutes

Well down you fat flump corrupt bent knobhead ref on another fantastic performance

Another defeat, similar to Arsenal. We had chances but just that killer instinct isn't there and the top end like against Arsenal didn't take the chances when they came.

Could have easily been 4 points out of the 2 games, should have at least been 2 points out of those 2 gamss but we've got sod all to show for it.

On the right track though, I'm certain of that.

Walcott was awful for the second goal. Made no effort at all to get back.

Coleman deffo looks and shouts at him as well before a Pogba even plays the ball to Martial. Once he scores he absolutely flips on Walcott. Typical winger though, prone to shut off completely and he did. Glad Coleman (who didn't have his greatest game though I don't think was as bad as was getting posted on here today) had a right pop at him, that's what's needed sometimes.

aside from a refereeing blunder and a flash of brilliance from martial the game could of been ours. things of note

pickford is a beast
seamus is low on confidence and we need to get behind him and show him lots of love
gylf gomez looking sexy in midfield
lookman knocking on walcotts door and maybe we play better with richarlison on the left

shame about the result

Very happy with what I saw today. Had a go all the way through and unlike previous seasons when we we were 2-0 behind we showed belief we could still get something from the game and had a go. Great to see us making positive changes even if I personally thought they were ten minutes too late.
It’s clear as day that Silva has worked the team very hard on the training pitch. We look solid defending set pieces and seem to be able to change tactics mid game which I honestly can’t remember one of our managers being able to do in years.
Good to see Lookman involved again when he came on and think he will get a chance from the start next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.