Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were poor. Passing was terrible and we didn't really have a go at them.

Time to start a new unbeaten run on Sunday
We just need to get safe because this league is very poor atm then let Carlo and his team get rid of the deadwood. We are crying out for a creative midfielder who has a good engine. A good preseason and get them into peak fitness and get 2 or 3 really good players in and hopefully get better

No Billy, I was clocked that in the school’s athletic meet. I wasn’t fastest though: Gary Henley Smith (who was fullback in the team) won in 10.8 secs...he went on to win the nationals and later was NZ’s fastest at 10.6 secs .
By the way Billy, it was a rugby team that swept all before it. Two All Blacks came out of it...
Anyway, enough of my reminiscing: how fast could you run Billy?
I’m imagining if you were as quick on your feet as you are as quick witted now, you would have set some astonishing 100m times.
It depended a lot on who was chasing me.

With the curse hanging over us , you just know if we sign a mega centre mid something terrible will happen to him in a game or two.

Totally expected result the chasm between us and City, not to mention the Shte, is as wide as the Channel from Penarth to Weston Super Mare although not quite as far as Swansea to Ilfracombe in my geographical opinion.

As ever a radical evisceration of this squad is required with genuine improvements needed virtually every where and hopefully Carlo and chums realise it has to start now otherwise fans may exhibit signs of mild irritation

Richarlison, Davies, Sidibe, Sigurdsson all had a stinker today. Whole team looked leggy and didn't really look like they had the belief to win. Might've been different if big Yerry hadn't crocked Bernard in the warm up. Everton that.
Totally agree , they looked like they lacked belief, CA said they gave them too much respect. A bit worrying if other sides target our fullbacks in the future because that midfield couldn’t pass wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.