Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what team we put out we should go at it with no fear. They are wounded & we are on the up.

Could be a blessing this for ancelotti. If they tonk us he might see 2 or 3 are not part of any long term plan. Which im sure he knows anyway.
Disapointed this game is next up coz we could have gone on a bit of a roll with different fixtures.
See this one as a free hit. If we get something great.

0_GettyImages-1184244167.jpg

Carlo Fantastico
Carlo Magnifico
Ole olé
Ancelotti

And we start the year with a BANG, first up its the bottle jobs from Manchester.

I kid of course, still 1 of the best teams in Europe and a tough, tough place for any team to visit.

Think Ancelotti likes to rotate his sides and with the games coming thick and fast who knows what the Magician will pull out of his hat for this 1.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickers
Coley - Mins - Maso
Sidney - FabDab - TomTom - Luca
Iceland
Rico - BigDom​
Not so much which Everton turns up, but which City side.
Pep has conceded the league...he maybe concentrating on the knockout comps.
He's lost his assitant,
He's losing games he used to win easily.
So will he be able to get them up for it is the question.

Could be a blessing this for ancelotti. If they tonk us he might see 2 or 3 are not part of any long term plan. Which im sure he knows anyway.
Disapointed this game is next up coz we could have gone on a bit of a roll with different fixtures.
See this one as a free hit. If we get something great.
Boo,
Free hit my arse, old style 'expected losses' thinking.
They're coming of a high base line to be sure, but compared to that, in their terms...these are shight.
I sense an upset.

Boo,
They're coming of a high base line to be sure, but compared to that, in their terms...these are shight.
I sense an upset.

Yeah i could have gone along.....but they're still a good side. Im not getting to cocky.

Boo,
I sense an upset.
Yeah, sounds like Howe/Bruce/Dyche/Wilder planning...

We are gonna get bummed

But at least it will be due to a difference in quality as opposed to the match after

We’ve got the points required from Burnley and Newcastle. Let’s just go here and show how far we’ve come. Not saying we’ll win because City are probably the second best in Europe but they’re nowhere near as good as the last couple of seasons.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Digne
Davies Holgate Delph Bernard
Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Hopefully with being younger DCL, Holgate and Richarlison can manage all 3 games. Might be tempted to go 3 at the back with Holgate dropping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.