• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
cityarabs.jpg

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

And we have totally managed to Everton up this month aint we.

Up next, The Champions, peak Ev would be going to The Eithad and playing like Milan of the 90s, lets hope.

From looking upwards, 3 games later and with Spurs after City, we are sadly in danger of looking behind us, soz abar me, happy thoughts!!! A few of our players arent really playing well, the squad players who have been given game time arent really playing well, I said HAPPY! I suspect, given Silvas words about a back 3 and the fact that we arent playing well, we will employ a back 3 here and try something a little different, we need a spark, we need to win. I think thats enough from me, maybe I should have written this in a happier mood. COYB

Goats 11 to start :
T-Rex
Yezza - Keane - Zooms
Coleman ---- Gana ---- Digne
Gomes - Iceland
Rico ---- DCL​
Dont @ me about that 11.

Match Report by @AndyC

Last edited by a moderator:
cityarabs.jpg

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

And we have totally managed to Everton up this month aint we.

Up next, The Champions, peak Ev would be going to The Eithad and playing like Milan of the 90s, lets hope.

From looking upwards, 3 games later and with Spurs after City, we are sadly in danger of looking behind us, soz abar me, happy thoughts!!! A few of our players arent really playing well, the squad players who have been given game time arent really playing well, I said HAPPY! I suspect, given Silvas words about a back 3 and the fact that we arent playing well, we will employ a back 3 here and try something a little different, we need a spark, we need to win. I think thats enough from me, maybe I should have written this in a happier mood. COYB

Goats 11 to start :
T-Rex
Yezza - Keane - Zooms
Coleman ---- Gana ---- Digne
Gomes - Iceland
Rico ---- DCL​
Dont @ me about that 11.
Hilariously enough that would be mine bar Theo for DCL

My starting 11

Stekelenburg
Kenny, Holgate, Jags, Baines
Lookman, Davies, Schneiderlin, Wallcott
Tosun, Niasse
Well the rest are the team are totally goosed having fun the equivalent of 12 marathons under silva tactics..

So not actually a bad shout

Status
Not open for further replies.