Manager of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Moyes has won this 10 times whilst at Everton and is ranked the third highest manager after Alex Ferguson (27) and Arsene Wenger(15), Koeman won it twice with Southampton in his first season there and Martinez has won it once whilst at Wigan in April 2012 after his team beat Man Utd and Arsenal and Newcastle to help avoid relegation.

Last edited:

Mourinho wins this - long unbeaten league run - and takes his team to the EFL Cup Final despite losing to a Niasse worldy from four yards in the semi - that said - I'm hard pushed to look beyond Klopp for his great contribution to world football in the past month. Only a penalty save prevented a perfect month for the lad; the fickle fortune of fate eh!

Hopefully he'll keep being the gift that keeps giving and February brings him back to our thinking for another deserved mention.

Mourinho wins this - long unbeaten league run - and takes his team to the EFL Cup Final despite losing to a Niasse worldy from four yards in the semi - that said - I'm hard pushed to look beyond Klopp for his great contribution to world football in the past month. Only a penalty save prevented a perfect month for the lad; the fickle fortune of fate eh!

Hopefully he'll keep being the gift that keeps giving and February brings him back to our thinking for another deserved mention.

Manager of the Month is PL only and for the month so...

Koeman won all our games, conceded 0 goals & smacked City at home.

Winning cup ties is not taken into account.

The Barclay Manager of the Month award is based solely on Barclay Premier League performances and results.

On that basis Ronald has had a 100% win rate in January, including the rout of Manchester City.

He should be a shoe in :)

But as you say.....Klopp wins in merit for the joy he has brought to all but RS fans this month ;)

But ok, it would be interesting if Koeman won it. That'd mean Joe Royle, Kendall MK3 won it, Walter Smith won itDavid Moyes won it on average once a year and Then Koeman(?)

Am I missing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.