Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As good a performance as we have given at Old Trafford in a long time, would have been happy with a point before KO, feel slightly disappointed we didn't get more at the final whistle, a very difficult choice for MOTM, the back four were very good, Mina in particular, midfield Allan was very disciplined, Doucoure superb, Gray caused constant problems, eventually voted for Doucoure but it was a tough choice

Think we will but he went to OT, dug in, and didn't look out of place ;)

….absolutely, but I’m talking more generally rather than specifically about today. He’s a talented lad and a sweet striker of the ball which we’ve yet to see. His stock goal is cutting in from the left and curling one in the top right corner.

Still waiting for his curly wurly.

Not gonna lie, even though it was a draw even though Man U is a shadow of what once was (at least until they sack Ole, because they could win the league with an actual manager), its matches like these that keep me invested in football and Everton.

Ever since DCL and Richy got injured, the goal had to be to get to the international break, rest up and look to push on.

However, I think we have done way better than I could have hoped and still managed to win games and pick up points despite having our best two players out.

Last year we were impacted by injuries as much as anyone despite the moaning you get from some sides fans. This year we have already started on the same path but the difference seems to be that Rafael is willing to work with anyone under contract at the club and find the best fit for what we have available each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.