Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning plan. 2 keepers instead of 1 might keep out Ronnydo

I just think 9th sub isn't getting on if it's an extra keeper or an outfield player. Price would benefit from the matchday experience. Call up Whitaker next time. Lonergan gains nothing from not coming on. There is a thought process that justifies 2nd sub goalkeeper. The Chelsea game where both Cech and Cudicini were injured. But I reckon there might be only a handful of games where a 2nd goalkeeper would have come on in 10000-12000 games since the Premiership started. You just watch the next game we only name one sub keeper and we'll get Pickford injured after 15 and Begovic will get red card after 60. That would definitely be an Everton That moment.

Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett
Fourth official: Paul Tierney
VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard

I will always believe we can win. My team if they are all available.

Pickford
Holgate Mina Godfrey Digne
Allan Doucoure
Townsend Iwobi Gray
Rondon

Subs
Begovic Kenny Keane Branthwaite Davies Gomes Gordon Dobbin Simms

That could also be 3-4-3 with Iwobi as RWB that's not me being a WUM it was suggested in the Iwobi thread earlier. It would be a curve ball and could catch them with no game plan to deal. If Gomes is unfit promote Price to the bench for match day experience. Please no more 2 keepers.
Team will be unchanged, he aint drafting Holgate in or moving Godfrey to CB, not after how bad he was at the weekend.

Team will be unchanged, he aint drafting Holgate in or moving Godfrey to CB, not after how bad he was at the weekend.

Your saying he was bad at the weekend all the more reason for trying Holgate at RB in the position where he was bad and moving him to his natural position alongside the guy he should partner. You seem to champion players who play badly in each position. Last season you wore Sigurdsson boxers and wanted to keep him at number 10 you thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. This season Your new hero is Keane who you champion there even when he makes constant mistakes. Now you are championing Godfrey at RB even though your words were how bad he was at the weekend. What are your views on Rondon?

Your saying he was bad at the weekend all the more reason for trying Holgate at RB in the position where he was bad and moving him to his natural position alongside the guy he should partner. You seem to champion players who play badly in each position. Last season you wore Sigurdsson boxers and wanted to keep him at number 10 you thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. This season Your new hero is Keane who you champion there even when he makes constant mistakes. Now you are championing Godfrey at RB even though your words were how bad he was at the weekend. What are your views on Rondon?
Dont be silly

Status
Not open for further replies.