Man Utd v Everton. 5th October at 12.00.

Old Trafford on Sunday

• Man Utd

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Everton!

Votes: 92 47.4%
  • Take that draw like

Votes: 62 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence my rider on who will be fit. With luck, Stones turned his ankle, with little or no ligament damage, so 2 weeks with his feet up will be just the job. The only one who I would be surprised at being available would be Kev.

Martinez confirmed that it's suspected ligament damage. He'll have a scan (within 48 hours) and then we'll know more - well he will, not us.

Minimum we're looking at is 4 weeks even if it's a twisted ankle, it looked bad.

Just got to hope that the ligaments strong enough not to have torn - because it'll be 8 weeks if it has.

Martinez confirmed that it's suspected ligament damage. He'll have a scan (within 48 hours) and then we'll know more - well he will, not us.

Minimum we're looking at is 4 weeks even if it's a twisted ankle, it looked bad.

Just got to hope that the ligaments strong enough not to have torn - because it'll be 8 weeks if it has.

Darn. Missed that. Lets hope Disten has got some of his mojo back then. If not, then jeez, cupboard is a bit bare isnt it? Barry at CH........:Blink:

Now we are in the situation I dreaded in the summer

No real cover for Coleman who's already out injured, Now we have 3 fit CB's, Alcaraz/Jags/Distin

Shocking

Darn. Missed that. Lets hope Disten has got some of his mojo back then. If not, then jeez, cupboard is a bit bare isnt it? Barry at CH........:Blink:

antolin. please, i love antolin.

i think distin hasn't been as bad as jagielka this season, but he seems out of favour so i would go and expect martinez will go with alcaraz for the next game.

jagielka and distin just doesn't work anymore so he can't go back to that unless it's last resort.

Whats the big thing about history on here i have been on here 7 years and posted just as much as you .
I was giving my opinion on martinez so what if you wanted a debate be constructive.
You were disrespectful to me and i kept it light.

Debate ? Ive been off here all afternoon after the match. Your initial post was childish and probably changed after we equalised....I wouldn't know, was watching the game 2nd half if it helps. By the way and not just from a Huyton view, Reidy rates Martinez anyway.

Disappointing rezult :( but we need to be just a little bit more patient because after international break we will almost complete mccarty,colleman,barkley,stones...and if all of thease players where playing today i'm 100% sure that we would win.PREMIER LEAGUE BE SCARED AFTER INTERNATIONAL BREAK THE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE IS ON ITS WAY BACK!!!!! COYB

You just know it is a month at least. More likely Christmas.

I used to think Jesus Christ was an Evertonian.

Not no moah.

We are blooming well jinxed.

Debate ? Ive been off here all afternoon after the match. Your initial post was childish and probably changed after we equalised....I wouldn't know, was watching the game 2nd half if it helps. By the way and not just from a Huyton view, Reidy rates Martinez anyway.
What i am saying is instead of your disrespectable comments you could have debated my opinions.
So what if reidy rates martinez.
I don't know you and have no beef with you i think we should just agree to leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.