Votes: 39 21.2%
  • A long time poster and valued contributer on GOT

Votes: 66 35.9%
  • A very very far mammal

Votes: 79 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton make the short journey to Old Trafford looking to bounce back from a disappointing derby defeat at Liverpool.

Everton have played two games more at this stage of the campaign, but an away win would be enough to see Everton at least temporarily move into fifth spot.

Team news
Morgan Schneiderlin will be denied an Old Trafford return as he struggles to overcome a calf problem, with Gareth Barry and Kevin Mirallas tipped to start after both coming off the bench against Liverpool.

Injuries to Ramiro Funes Mori and Seamus Coleman have depleted Koeman’s options in defence, while James McCarthy and Yannick Bolasie remain on the sidelines and Ronald Koeman also ruled out Aaron Lennon.

“We will have the same players available as last weekend. Morgan is doing really well. I think he can be available for the Leicester game, but not for Manchester United.

“It is the same for Lennon. He is not in a physical way to be part of the team tomorrow.”

Man United welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic back into the fold at Old Trafford, with the experienced Swede now having served his four-match suspension. Ander Herrera, meanwhile, is also back from suspension and is expected to be handed an immediate return to the XI.

Paul Pogba is also expected to feature after overcoming the hamstring problem that he picked up last month, while Marouane Fellaini’s impressive recent form should see the Belgian handed another starting role.

Marcus Rashford was criticised following the goalless draw with West Brom and could drop out, but Anthony Martial and Henrikh Mkhitaryan are expected to continue in the final third, joining Ibrahimovic in a three-pronged attack.

Chris Smalling and Phil Jones remain on the sidelines with long-term injuries, however, while Juan Mata is expected to miss the remainder of the season after being forced to undergo groin surgery.

Luke Shaw is also expected to be left out of the matchday squad once again after Mourinho questioned the defender’s commitment to the club in a scathing interview at the weekend.

Oh and Ross Barkley to score a brace just to rub in the fact we all spent Saturday fair burning his ears

Where's the preview cockwomble?

*actually, on reflection, I'd say that's one of your better ones.
It's on another Everton site (I've tweeted it) so it's not right for me to link it on here. D is still insulting me hard over the treachery.

Point is I was sort of hoping some of you talented wordsmiths would step up and do some previews, mine were dull af after all them years.

A very very far mammal.
BofUb3RIcAA3I4W.jpg

I remember going there when I was a student, standing behind the goal. We won 2-0 and we sang "you'll never win the league". And that was in the late eighties!!

As for this game, it will be dull, and either a 0-0 draw or 1-0 to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.