man utd tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good one for players but hardly appealing for fans. Half of the reason pre season games are good is seeing new signings and ticking off lower league grounds.
Old Trafford again and Townsend, not even worth a tenner.

Slim chance it'll even get down to 19!

At least all the fans in the ground will be united in the same level of support for our manager

I've only got 19, hopefully a few with the full credits wont buy them because it will count for nothing going forward and the name on the ticket has to match your ID.

I've only got 19, hopefully a few with the full credits wont buy them because it will count for nothing going forward and the name on the ticket has to match your ID.
I got 20 but not going, currently got covid and I've gotta isolate till the 1st August...
Feel terrible and hopefully will be better by then but any covid test required to enter is bound to pick up the residuals of what I've got. Gonna be the same for the real start to this season which is kinda worrying me for the aways.

General sale have been on sale for ages in their end, I reckon there’s going to be thousands in that east stand

Saturday afternoon, down the road, kids free, general sale, not watched Everton for 18 months.

Pubs before and after will be excellent
I've got 2 for me and my lad, he's never been to Old Trafford bought under my MUFC registered account but wouldn't let me add his name to the ticket so will have to ring their Box office to see what to do, especially if they need photo ID and it has my name in both??

Not sure how helpful their box office is?

I reckon loads of Toffees in there too, I know a few who bought thru mufc.

Just booked Brighton and a holiday.

as much as I can’t wait for an away day, I can hold fire a fortnight and do Leeds, properly.

I got 20 but not going, currently got covid and I've gotta isolate till the 1st August...
Feel terrible and hopefully will be better by then but any covid test required to enter is bound to pick up the residuals of what I've got. Gonna be the same for the real start to this season which is kinda worrying me for the aways.
Take care, it's no joke. I've had it twice myself

It's a good one for players but hardly appealing for fans. Half of the reason pre season games are good is seeing new signings and ticking off lower league grounds.
Old Trafford again and Townsend, not even worth a tenner.

Id agree in normal times. We normally play a foreign team at home that weekend but obviously with the current climate doubt many want to come to England.

The football league also starts that weekend so can only really play a prem side.

Status
Not open for further replies.