Man of the Match votes really do count !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the season Digne gets it for sure. That being said there has got to be special mentions for DCL for his improvement (goals apart) Keane for improving so much since last year when he looked like he should be in a retirement home and Gana for being the best professional I have seen in the game when their heads been turned

At the risk of repeating myself - which I now will - there's still time to vote for the MotM vs Untied, and there's still three games to play and vote on.
It's a very close race for the Player of the Season, the winner is far from a foregone conclusion even at this stage of the season.

At the risk of repeating myself - which I now will - there's still time to vote for the MotM vs Untied, and there's still three games to play and vote on.
It's a very close race for the Player of the Season, the winner is far from a foregone conclusion even at this stage of the season.
I voted for my man of the match on Sunday as I always do straight after the game mate.

Just pointing out the players who deserve a lot of credit and reasons as to why I believe they do. The list could go on but the players I mentioned have stood out for me

I voted for my man of the match on Sunday as I always do straight after the game mate.

Just pointing out the players who deserve a lot of credit and reasons as to why I believe they do. The list could go on but the players I mentioned have stood out for me
Wasn't aimed at you personally mate, just making the point that people can think about the players, but it's on the votes cast that the trophy will eventually be awarded ;)

We are working at getting to present the trophy, but timing could be critical.
Would be a pretty dumb idea to commission a trophy and not present it ;)

I'm sensing you're swerving addressing the first part of my question here !

Fair dos though, you put a lot of time and effort into the match report ( which I almost always read, and always appreciate ), the MOTM poll and just general moderating stuff, so, if you and the rest of the people who run this place present the trophy then that'd be great too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.