Man City vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Leighton Baines

Votes: 13 2.3%
  • Phil Jagielka

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Ashley Williams

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Michael Keane

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Mason Holgate

Votes: 24 4.2%
  • Morgan Schneiderlin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Tom Davies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 394 69.2%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Gylfi Sigurdsson

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Davy Klaassen

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Mo Besic

Votes: 7 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded 2 points.
The fans of Liverpool and United in the bar tonight both said we could threaten the top 4.

Klaassen was never going to make headway tonight. So far he has shown he is off the pace of this league. He has created some nice link up play so far but was always going to get over run by City midfield. Lookman would have been my prefence. We desperately needed pace to push them back as they squeezed us further into a defensive mode.
Maybe , but we have another game Thursday and he could be getting held back for that game

He was dropped as I predicted Sane would have destroyed him!
I think you are little obsessed with Cuco, Joey. I appreciate you were disappointed not to see him a get a start; I rate him as well, but he certainly doesn't occupy my every waking thought.

Hopefully we'll see him in the Split return match.

I think you are little obsessed with Cuco, Joey. I appreciate you were disappointed not to see him a get a start; I rate him as well, but he certainly doesn't occupy my every waking thought.

Hopefully we'll see him in the Split return match.
Thats about his level maybe sell him on there -woke up in a good mood now you are depressing me if he plays it will be hard going!

With no credentials why drop Holgate for three games when he played most of last season very well - a big ask to play him tonight RK ducked Cu Cu - quite rightly imo as he is not a very good defensive right back, great crosser of the ball so far and thats it v lesser teams!
Holgate was great just one mistake we got 1-1 happy with that tbh!
Lots of games to play this year Joey........Rotation and giving players games so that they are ready .......Do you actually understand how this game works ??

Travelling back to Suffolk after the game and Koeman ballsed up masdively with the double sub. We had them at arms length

Status
Not open for further replies.