Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely this. I don’t count last season’s training sessions at Arsenal and Liverpool. As a club we’re just incapable of going to these places in a real football match in front of watching human beings and winning, it doesn’t happen.
Please don't get me wrong. I'm not pessimistic for the sake of it as nothing would please me more than to see us win. But I'm a realist deep down and as regards us over the past 25 years or so, nice things don't happen to usl

See, this guy's got their measure.

Unfortunate that the forum's Evertonians seemingly lack the basic testicular fortitude of a Palace fan.
Maybe the way to gain that fortitude is to experience life in the Championship every few seasons.

I think we could grab a couple of goals against City. De Bruyne is missing and possibly Foden too.
But I can't see us holding out so 4-2 for them. That's entertainment though.

Why is it that we hardly ever hear good news about injuries coming from finch farm these days, nearly all long term problems.
This is a very salient point @brian labone, and one I have been discussing with @Sassy Colombian on the Yerry Mina thread. There is something inherently wrong with our training and medical recovery practices to have so many injuries, and ones which invariably lead to long term problems.
In addition to training and medical practices, I would suggest the training surfaces at Finch Farm are also inspected as too many injuries are recurring ones related to the training ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.