Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if leon osman gets any where near this team today martinez needs a shake. he needs to wake up and realise hes finished and takes the pace out of our team. i fear for today that city could destroy us but it could be the game we need. we have been below average this season which isnt good enough. this a massive month for us we can only drop minimal points if we have any chance of making the european places but thats what i think the problem is along with a very poorly organised pre season

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Alcaraz Baines
Bešić Barry
McGeady Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku
I want to see Alcaraz today because Distin is slower,i really love Distin he's been a big man for us but now he is old what is proved by Alcaraz being better than him.Hope Barkley scores for birthday just like last season and we get a draw at least! COYB

They're going in dry lads, get ready for it, we're getting nothing other than a tonking today.

Distin and Howard vs the most on form striker on the planet. Lord have mercy.

...Distin and Howard widely mentioned for MoM against Wolfsburg and now vying for public enemy No1, what a difference a week makes. Everybody understandably on a downer after Hull and it's difficult to see us getting anything at City.

20 points at Xmas is fine to keep us away from any scrap at the bottom but we really need to be hanging onto those chasing 4th at the turn of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.