Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like pretty straightforward transfer deadline theatrics to me. Arsenal probably want an obligation to buy at the very least, and they hold the cards. This will get done bang on the deadline.

You would think so but I feel this is more about us than Arsenal actually wanting to keep him.

If it was Palace or Newcastle after him Arsenal would be shipping him off now they just dont want to strengthen us same as Utd with Romero last summer.

They won't play him will just keep him sat on the bench whilst moaning they need to set up the ESL as they are struggling financially.

Personally I would move on now and see if Utd would be tempted to loan us Dalot with an option to buy now they have Ronaldo they are nailed on top 6.

If motivated to come and play rb and comes in on loan. Worth the risk would have liked the rangers kid aswell but is up to him to show his ability

You would think so but I feel this is more about us than Arsenal actually wanting to keep him.

If it was Palace or Newcastle after him Arsenal would be shipping him off now they just dont want to strengthen us same as Utd with Romero last summer.

They won't play him will just keep him sat on the bench whilst moaning they need to set up the ESL as they are struggling financially.

Personally I would move on now and see if Utd would be tempted to loan us Dalot with an option to buy now they have Ronaldo they are nailed on top 6.
If I were Arsenal I’d be more worried about Palace and Newcastle

:oops:

The few games Ive seen him play in havent left an impression, making me think theres a reason Arsenal dont play him. Buying him sounds nuts, a loan as a backup is probably ok. Id rather us spend the money on our next primary RB.

The few games Ive seen him play in havent left an impression, making me think theres a reason Arsenal dont play him. Buying him sounds nuts, a loan as a backup is probably ok. Id rather us spend the money on our next primary RB.
Dumfries went for €15m, just saying.

Arsenal.have said that they want to keep AMN at the moment ( John Cross). Given that Arsenal tried and failed to sign a RB (.Emerson preferred Spurs) it looks like a new signing nay be a pre requisite before they allow him to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.