Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh on Mirallas there Ijjy lad. He took a knock in the previous match and played on for a while, then was touch and go to make it for City. Prior to that he was generally putting in very promising performances I'd thought, especially earlier on in games.

Bruce reckons it was a clever ploy by Mourinho to loan us Lukaku because he'll help us take points off their rivals. I'm not so sure he considered it and what if the loan pushes us up to the level of becoming an extra rival to Chelsea?

He wasn't 'awful', per se, just no where near as dangerous as he usually is. I'm not really worried though, today was always gonna be a struggle particularly for the guys like him coming off of an important set of international qualifiers.

he just played two nearly full games in croatia and belgium, of course he wasn't going to be tired, as were all our internationals. He's not going to be great every game though, he's still only 20 and if he was like that, he would be chelsea's first choice

Anyone seen his latest tweet? Described Nigel de Jong as #bossplayer. Picking up the lingo already. (Plus Chelsea were playing and he wasent watching them ????

Lets start a poll: How many games this season will sky print articles that our up-coming oppositions manager "Tried to sign Lukaku"....Its been at least 4 already....

185928212-evertons-belgian-striker-romelu-lukaku-gettyimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.