Homepage Article Lukaku: “I owe Everton so much”

Status
Not open for further replies.
He failed miserably at United and was shipped out to the relief of their fans and Inter Milan haven't won anything for nearly 10 years and aren't close even now. Their fans have turned on him too.

He's a donkey who knows how to slot. He's won sod all his entire career.

It is weird how Lukaku has dodged trophies post-Everton in a manner akin to Neo and bullets.

Should have stayed at Everton, Rom. We don't win trophies either xoxoxox

Loved the guy myself, as a player like, always comes off as trumpet in interviews and social media. But scored for fun and wish he was still here.

On the other hand though, I do fume at least once a month thinking of the missed chances and pen at Wembley (and against West Ham a week or 2 before).

scored for fun

Precisely. In the games when he felt like it. The run of two months when he'd stroll around not arsed and get you nothing get forgotten in the stats. Not even remotely as good as he thought he was. Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole

Precisely. In the games when he felt like it. The run of two months when he'd stroll around not arsed and get you nothing get forgotten in the stats. Not even remotely as good as he thought he was. Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole
While he isn’t perfect, he’s a very good player. I’d say he’s in top 10 Everton players of the past decade. Giving emphasis to his failings is strange given he can offer a great deal.

Wouldn’t touch with barge pole? There are regular starters in the current team where that description fits better, I’d say.

Status
Not open for further replies.