Luis Boa Morte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got on very well in Israel I believe. His style is a cross between Koeman's brother and Klopp. Sometime sits down sometime jumps up, maybe similar to our ex player whatshisname sitting with Guardiola. Have I made myself clear?

He has history with Big Dunc, I wonder how that's going to go down, I loved Dunc as a player but I've been very critical of him as a coach, I honestly wouldn't be too disappointed if this means the end of Ferguson in his coaching role at the club.

Did anyone watch his assistant managerial style at Maccabi Haifa? I'm quite keen to know how he got on.
I watched every Haifa game whilst he was there, he got through 17 packes of green extra chewing gum, and he knew how to operate an ipad and a pen and pencil.

his pencil did have a rubber on the end of it, so I think he is prone to making a mistake or two.

Obviously Silva knows him from his time in Portugal, If he's the man the boss wants, he must be doing ok as a coach/assistant. Only thing strange is people thinking it's strange on the back of his playing career.

Studied it carefully.
I watched every Haifa game whilst he was there, he got through 17 packes of green extra chewing gum, and he knew how to operate an ipad and a pen and pencil.

his pencil did have a rubber on the end of it, so I think he is prone to making a mistake or two.

Thanks both, looking forward to absorbing some past matches this weekend.

Hmmm suspicious, what else can you tell us about the Israeli league?

Status
Not open for further replies.