2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's as close to an admission of error by the FA as you're ever likely to get.

Rescinding would likely require something on the order of "we reviewed the play and a different player committed the foul, so he was clearly sent off in error."

I'll take it.

That's as close to an admission of error by the FA as you're ever likely to get.

Rescinding would likely require something on the order of "we reviewed the play and a different player committed the foul, so he was clearly sent off in error."

I'll take it.
We didn't appeal it for wrongful dismissal we asked for reduced ban. I think its quite good tbh he looked fooooooked Sunday so could be good for him to have a week off and come back against utd. If the young boy does well and bombs up and down causing Newcastle problems I think it could be digne and nkoukou on the left against UTD

Now changed to this last few minutes, so its been reduced to 1 game it seems

Lucas DigneS1 - Serious Foul PlayFA First Team25.10.202001.11.20201
no way in hell that gets overturned. really nasty tackle. his hands are up before he makes contact so he knows he's too close. why then does he put his foot down and ride on his foot? idiot
To be honest, there is no chance in a million years of it being rescinded so what is the point.

I'm not saying it's right but that's how I see it.
No way this will be turned over, not after the cry arsing last week from the turd.
If it is I’ll run naked through town

Status
Not open for further replies.