2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Walker went for £54mil and VVD £75mil

I wonder how much we would let him go for? Im not sure he would even want to go after being on the bench at barca he probably enjoys playing every week

Kyle Walker went for £54mil and VVD £75mil

I wonder how much we would let him go for? Im not sure he would even want to go after being on the bench at barca he probably enjoys playing every week

Mate is Kyle Walker went for 50 odd then digne goes for more

Never seen a more brain dead full back than Walker. Relies so much on his pace to get himself back into position when he wonders around up front

Does worry me that city need a left back.....75 minimum as we couldn't really argue if he wanted to join the champions,
Hopefully he'd gives us a year or two first though

Mate is Kyle Walker went for 50 odd then digne goes for more

Never seen a more brain dead full back than Walker. Relies so much on his pace to get himself back into position when he wonders around up front
Pace is a massive asset to have though, especially for a team like City dealing with any counter attacks. Walker has been poor this season but for 3 or 4 seasons prior there's not been many better RB's about than him.

I've sent a tweet out that has sent the southern reds into disarray. My phone has been non stop!
Had a full on barrage of abuse off of the lovely reds a couple of months ago when I said Robertson wasn’t the best left back in merseyside let alone the world.

Next day Digne scores that own goal so they were back on to me

Status
Not open for further replies.