Lookman loan to RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but but. Sam loves the kids.

No he doesn't.

This is exactly the sort of thing I expected when we appointed him.

When rumours of a potential loan first broke, I said I wasn't going to fume until it became reality.

Now I can't even be arsed.

Thousands of us have been saying that Allardyce is not the man to lead our great club. How much more damage must he do before those who want to 'give him a chance' change their minds?
Allardyce out now!

Is he going to learn anything at all from the Bundesliga? The kid was playing in League 1 last season, going there at this point just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Would love to see Sandro, Lookman and Klassen buzzing back here next season. These deals might be frustrating now, but they are only loans. If they're not playing (and they're not) this at least keeps them fit and developing.

Right now Sam is favouring experience, which I sort of see sense in but do agree with the comments about Lookman coming off the bench, especially in the light of Bolasie's injury.

Pauses. Yes, gotta be honest.

Gulp.

Send.

While I think that would be huge in terms of experience for the lad, it's another example of this club's comedic mismanagement.
One day there's no chance of him leaving, the next he's off? Get your act together, Everton ffs.

2 days ago he said in his interview with Lennon moving on, lookman wouldn’t. He’s either lied to us or he isn’t making the decisions regarding players. We then have a 27m striker touted as the best in Europe ‘for his price tag’ and hasn’t played for 10 days and is dropped to the bench. I really do despair at our club sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.