London Pub(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meatyard

Player Valuation: £8m
I'm a recent London transplant by way of New York looking for a place to watch tomorrow's match and future matches. Is there a dedicated pub where fellow Evertonians gather in the city? Or at the very least somewhere with a decent atmosphere that will definitely be showing the match?

Open to any and all recommendations. Thanks!

I'm a recent London transplant by way of New York looking for a place to watch tomorrow's match and future matches. Is there a dedicated pub where fellow Evertonians gather in the city? Or at the very least somewhere with a decent atmosphere that will definitely be showing the match?

I think a few blues used to use the Albion in Hackney, but Google tells me it's no longer open.

….I might be wrong, but I think it’s illegal for pubs to show games in the U.K. that are not on dedicated channels. The Saturday 3pm games are not usually on Satellite over here and I doubt many would risk streaming it live.

Owner of the Horseshoe has sadly moved to the IOW and started an Everton pub there.

The new place to is: Fitzrovia Belle Pub

THE BLIND BEGGER.

Just ask for Ronnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.