Loanees to return...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloydystark

Player Valuation: £35m
There's a lot of them but are any of them good enough to consider for a place in a squad next season ?.... besic would get in with our current shambles of a midfield and I hope JJK gets his chance. Not sure about any others? Remember shani tarashaj what a signing he's been! Lol

There's a lot of them but are any of them good enough to consider for a place in a squad next season ?.... besic would get in with our current shambles of a midfield and I hope JJK gets his chance. Not sure about any others? Remember shani tarashaj what a signing he's been! Lol View attachment 80788
As useless as Tarashaj turned out I really don't have any problem with that kind of signing. Low risk, high reward. We should be doing two or three of those a window imo.

We already have a thread covering players on loan , showing when they play, how they do, fans comments etc, and if people are that interested they should read it , as it clearly identifies one player apart from JJK who has done really well of late and has a decent chance of being in our squad come the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.