• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another derby loss, and the final nail in the coffin for Romelu and his desire.

At least when we were losing derbies in the 70's, we were losing to a team who were strolling League Titles and European Cups.

The last decade we've been getting had off by teams with Jay Spearing, Jermaine Pennant and Lucas.

I know, utterly, utterly depressing.

My son (5 Years old) has called 6 of our last 8 results including the 6-3 against Bournemouth and 4-0 against City. Just said to him not to get his hopes up this week as we never win at Anfield, he said that will change on Saturday we will win 3-1.
He got my hopes up with that so I asked him who's going to score and he said Barkley, Davies and Lukaku will get 2, I wont go running to the bookies just yet!

Love the lad's prediction but get him better schooling he doesn't know how to count.

Just this once eh, Everton? Right when we're smack bang in form and they're utterly shizz. Just as it should be according to the form books. No messing, up and at 'em from the off and a decent victory with no room for excuses. Not too much to ask huh?

Hope it's too soon for Henderson too. If we're without Schneiderlin and Coleman we'll probably need a bit of help.

Their midfield could be utter horse manure if Lallana and Henderson are out. If Coutinho's tired also, in addition to being bang out of form, it's not looking quite so bad as it did when Coleman got injured.

Hope it's too soon for Henderson too. If we're without Schneiderlin and Coleman we'll probably need a bit of help.

Their midfield could be utter horse manure if Lallana and Henderson are out. If Coutinho's tired also, in addition to being bang out of form, it's not looking quite so bad as it did when Coleman got injured.
Big loss for them very good player whos consistent..

Status
Not open for further replies.