• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media rolling the ex LFC players out to claim a win for them will push them for a CL finish. Cm on Everton for once give them a good kicking!

Reactions: JLW

downloadfile.jpg

I'd rather get battered 5-0 and at least spend the first half hour taking the game to them rather than look to stop them beating us for the 90.

Just bloody win will you Everton. There have never been a club or set of supporters more in need of a smacked arse than this lot.

It's a bloody tragedy that we've conspired to make these look like a superior team to us down the years through sheer anxiety. It has to end at one point. These have to cop the hiding they so sorely need and deserve off of us eventually.

My son (5 Years old) has called 6 of our last 8 results including the 6-3 against Bournemouth and 4-0 against City. Just said to him not to get his hopes up this week as we never win at Anfield, he said that will change on Saturday we will win 3-1.
He got my hopes up with that so I asked him who's going to score and he said Barkley, Davies and Lukaku will get 2, I wont go running to the bookies just yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.